Singapore – Brand New Media (BNM) has announced that food for life tv Singapore (www.foodforlifetv.tv) has won Gold in the category of Best Use of Multiple Mobile Channels, and Bronze for Best Mobile Site, at Singapore’s annual Mob-Ex Awards 2014.
BNM developed Singapore’s very own food channel in collaboration with NTUC FairPrice. food for life tv offers live streaming programming as well as an extensive Video-On-Demand content library which can be viewed anywhere, anytime on any connected device through BNM’s proprietary ChannelPLAY IPTV platform. The Channel Play IPTV platform provides a TV-like experience with high quality content and live streaming.
The vision for the channel was to encourage more Singaporeans to cook at home more often by delivering useful and practical content to grocery shoppers who were growing increasingly tech-savvy. In response, food for life tv was created, showcasing a vast array of food and instructional cooking videos targeted to the interests and needs of local Singaporeans. The content is available for free via the ease of a connected device — smartphone, tablet, computer or connected TV. In the four months since its launch, the Channel has had over 200,000 video views with 30 percent of the traffic consisting of returning visitors.
Global Director of Development for BNM, Damien Bray, says, “It is an honour to be recognised for our efforts in creating food for life tv, and be surrounded by so many esteemed brands at Mob-Ex Awards 2014. In a world of rapid change in both media content and technology, we continuously work with our brand partners to provide inspiration, ideas and information to consumers. In doing so, we have recorded a steady increase of the usage of mobile devices to access www.foodforlifetv.tv, from 32 percent on October 1, 2013 to 45 percent on December 31, 2013.”
“It’s wonderful working with FairPrice as they share our vision to collaborate in bringing these ideas to life. BNM is striving to bring innovation to brands and audiences through premium empowering video content which can be viewed anywhere, any time on any connected device.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020