“â€‹The Newsroomâ€‹” returns for â€‹third and final season
Los Angeles – The Emmy®-winning HBO drama series The Newsroom will begin production on its third and final season this spring, with debut slated for fall, it was announced by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming.
Created by showrunner Aaron Sorkin (Oscar® winner for writing The Social Network, executive producer and creator of the multiple Emmy® winner The West Wing), The Newsroom follows the members of a cable news team on their quixotic mission to do the news well in the face of a fickle audience, corporate mandates and tangled personal relationships. Sorkin, Scott Rudin and Alan Poul return as executive producers, with Paul Lieberstein (The Office) joining the show as an executive producer.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020
OnScreenAsia.com is the premier online resource for Asia-Pacific’s television content, film and media technologies news. Find out the latest happenings, issues and opinions from the industry’s movers and shakers and utilize the extensive database to find the information and data you need. Along with the newest headlines, premium subscribers also get access to exclusive video content, interviews and the latest issue of TV ASIA Plus. Connect the dots with OnScreenAsia.com, your direct connection to the region’s ever-expanding media industry.