ABC TV will start moving children’s programming currently screening on ABC1 to the dedicated children’s channels ABC4Kids and ABC3 from February 2, 2014.
Parents, caregivers and children will no longer have to search across three channels for age-appropriate ABC TV content. Instead they can go direct to ABC4Kids for preschool programming and ABC3 for school-aged programs where both channels will continue to offer exclusive, commercial-free programming in a children-friendly environment.
The changes will also allow ABC1 to offer a more comprehensive daytime schedule for its adult audiences.
This migration of content will occur in two stages:
1) From February 2, 2014: children’s programming currently screening on ABC1 on Sunday mornings and weekday afternoons will migrate to ABC4Kids and ABC3.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020