As of November 25, DW’s flagship channel with 24 hours of English programming is available on SkyMedia to viewers in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. As of November 25, DW’s flagship channel with 24 hours of English programming is available on SkyMedia to viewers in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
“Viewers in Mongolia appreciate our precise and reliable reporting, and they have always been strong supporters of our brand of programming,” said Petra Schneider, Director of Distribution at DW. “We are excited to include our 24/ 7 English language channel on SkyMedia, effectively enabling us to address new viewers who appreciate our perspective on European lifestyle, culture, arts and technology, as well as insights and analysis on business, politics and sports. It is an honour for us to have both our German and now English channels included in SkyMedia’s lineup.”
“DW’s continuous support and commitment has made DW an invaluable partner to SkyMedia. We are pleased to welcome DW English to the SkyMedia family,” added D. Byambatseren, CEO at SkyMedia.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020