The fourth season of Digital Emmy-nominated series Supermodelme premiered on DIVA Universal on November 18, 2013. Unlike previous seasons, Supermodelme Femme Fatale was filmed entirely in Hong Kong, and has moved from being broadcast on KIX to DIVA Universal.
At a preview screening event on November 12, TV ASIA Plus spoke to Karen Seah, Executive Producer, Refinery Media, and Marianne Lee, Programming and Acquisitions Director, Universal Networks International, about the latest season of the model-search series.
“We wanted to deliver a show that would top Season 3, it terms of production quality as well as filming techniques,” said Seah. “Shooting in Hong Kong was difficult. They are very mature when it comes to production, but their culture is very different from Singapore’s.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020