Seoul – Korea’s Yonhap News Agency has reported that South Korean television network SBS will begin broadcasting 3D programmes in November 2013, the world’s first ground-wave station to do so.
The report added that the commercial broadcaster has produced two new shows in 3D with content comprising hit entertainment, soap operas and lecture programmes as well as concerts by K-pop stars such as KARA and Girls’ Generation. One of the two shows will run every Saturday, while the other will air on the second Saturday of each month, according to the report.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020