Seoul – Korea’s Yonhap News Agency has reported that South Korean television network SBS will begin broadcasting 3D programmes in November 2013, the world’s first ground-wave station to do so.
The report added that the commercial broadcaster has produced two new shows in 3D with content comprising hit entertainment, soap operas and lecture programmes as well as concerts by K-pop stars such as KARA and Girls’ Generation. One of the two shows will run every Saturday, while the other will air on the second Saturday of each month, according to the report.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 69 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020