Peanuts Worldwide partners Normaal for new animated shorts
New York – Peanuts Worldwide has announced a partnership with Normaal Animation and Télévisions to create 500 all new animated shorts based on the Peanuts comic strip and characters. The 90-second shorts are part of Peanuts Worldwide’s long-term content building strategy that includes a new animated feature film from Twentieth Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios that is set for global release in November 2015.
The new collection marks the first-ever animated interpretations of the Peanuts comic strips in short form and will be available for global distribution in fall 2014.
“Partnering with a dynamic production house such as Normaal Animation and a leading broadcaster like France Television, is a key step in our strategy to build all new content based on the characters and storylines by Charles Schulz,” stated Neil Cole, Chairman and CEO of Iconix Brand Group, which owns a primary interest in Peanuts Worldwide. “The new collection and format will also provide us with the opportunity to continually keep the characters in front of new generations of Peanuts fans.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020