NGC and Panasonic renew partnership for special series
Asia – National Geographic Channel (NGC) has announced that Panasonic has partnered with NGC and renewed its global sponsorship of The World Heritage Special for the third year running.
This partnership sees the return of Access 360° World Heritage, a special series on UNESCO World Heritage sites, with nine newly-commissioned episodes on some of the most magnificent landscapes in the world.
The first episode of the new series, Access 360° Angkor Wat, premieres globally on October 19, 2013.
The Access 360° World Heritage series, however, goes beyond showcasing the world’s most beautiful locations. It provides a holistic view of each location, ranging from the rich legacies we have inherited to the management and conservation efforts that help to ensure the longevity of these places for future generations.
Through this partnership, both NGC and Panasonic renew their commitment to inspire and educate viewers to care for our environment and to support United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) work on the protection of heritage and cultural diversity.
“We are proud to continue our partnership with National Geographic Channel for the third consecutive year. Following the great support we have received from viewers for Access 360° World Heritage, we are happy to continue this series to feature more of these culturally-rich locations and support the efforts of UNESCO,” said Senju Kobayashi, General Manager of the Corporate Advertising Office, Brand Communication Division, Panasonic Corporation.
“It is our great privilege to be able to work with Panasonic once again for The World Heritage Special. The Access 360° World Heritage series has helped to raise awareness of UNESCO’s work as well as the importance of preserving our environment and heritage. We are pleased to continue this series and will do our best to bring fresh insights on some of the most well-known and scenic places in the world,” said Simeon Dawes, Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales & Partnerships at FOX One Stop Media.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020