NGC and Panasonic renew partnership for special series
Asia – National Geographic Channel (NGC) has announced that Panasonic has partnered with NGC and renewed its global sponsorship of The World Heritage Special for the third year running.
This partnership sees the return of Access 360° World Heritage, a special series on UNESCO World Heritage sites, with nine newly-commissioned episodes on some of the most magnificent landscapes in the world.
The first episode of the new series, Access 360° Angkor Wat, premieres globally on October 19, 2013.
The Access 360° World Heritage series, however, goes beyond showcasing the world’s most beautiful locations. It provides a holistic view of each location, ranging from the rich legacies we have inherited to the management and conservation efforts that help to ensure the longevity of these places for future generations.
Through this partnership, both NGC and Panasonic renew their commitment to inspire and educate viewers to care for our environment and to support United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) work on the protection of heritage and cultural diversity.
“We are proud to continue our partnership with National Geographic Channel for the third consecutive year. Following the great support we have received from viewers for Access 360° World Heritage, we are happy to continue this series to feature more of these culturally-rich locations and support the efforts of UNESCO,” said Senju Kobayashi, General Manager of the Corporate Advertising Office, Brand Communication Division, Panasonic Corporation.
“It is our great privilege to be able to work with Panasonic once again for The World Heritage Special. The Access 360° World Heritage series has helped to raise awareness of UNESCO’s work as well as the importance of preserving our environment and heritage. We are pleased to continue this series and will do our best to bring fresh insights on some of the most well-known and scenic places in the world,” said Simeon Dawes, Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales & Partnerships at FOX One Stop Media.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020