MIPCOM: Sundance and Tricon to distribute “The Divide” globally
Cannes, France AMC Studios and Tricon Films & Television have announced an agreement for Tricon to distribute the new scripted drama series, The Divide, outside of the U.S. Additionally, Sundance Channel Global, the international arm of AMC networks, will carry The Divide in some territories.
The series is produced by AMC Studios, which produced the pilot, directed by Goldwyn. S1 will consist of ten one-hour episodes.
The Divide is written by the Academy Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning Richard LaGravenese (Behind the Candelabra, The Fisher King, Water for Elephants, The Ref, The Bridges of Madison County) and co-created by LaGravenese and Tony Goldwyn (Conviction, Justified, Damages, Dexter, A Walk on the Moon). The pair will executive produce along with Emmy Award-winner John Tinker (The Practice, Chicago Hope) who will also serve as executive producer and showrunner on the project. Andrew Sugerman (Shopgirl, Conviction) will co-executive produce.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 48 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020