MIPCOM: Malaysia to announce over US$40 million worth of deals
Kuala Lumpur – The Malaysian Minister of Communications and Multimedia, the Honorable Dato’ Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek, will be present at MIPCOM, to support Malaysia’s talents and to promote the country’s world-class technology and content.
This MIPCOM, the Malaysian delegation comprises a record number of over 50 companies from all content platforms, bringing all new Malaysian-made leading- edge content with a focus on technology and new media.
Honorable Dato’ Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020