MIPCOM: Malaysia to announce over US$40 million worth of deals
Kuala Lumpur – The Malaysian Minister of Communications and Multimedia, the Honorable Dato’ Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek, will be present at MIPCOM, to support Malaysia’s talents and to promote the country’s world-class technology and content.
This MIPCOM, the Malaysian delegation comprises a record number of over 50 companies from all content platforms, bringing all new Malaysian-made leading- edge content with a focus on technology and new media.
Honorable Dato’ Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020