MIPCOM: Content Television to launch Australian-Singaporean drama
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch a landmark Australian-Singaporean drama collaboration at MIPCOM, as new series Serangoon Road makes its international debut.
Created by Paul Barron and filmed in Singapore and Indonesia, this is the first original drama for HBO Asia. The series is a co-production between Australia’s ABC TV, HBO Asia, Great Western Entertainment in Western Australia and Singapore’s Infinite Studios in partnership with the Media Development Authority of Singapore, ScreenWest and EFIC.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020