MIPCOM: Content Television to launch Australian-Singaporean drama
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch a landmark Australian-Singaporean drama collaboration at MIPCOM, as new series Serangoon Road makes its international debut.
Created by Paul Barron and filmed in Singapore and Indonesia, this is the first original drama for HBO Asia. The series is a co-production between Australia’s ABC TV, HBO Asia, Great Western Entertainment in Western Australia and Singapore’s Infinite Studios in partnership with the Media Development Authority of Singapore, ScreenWest and EFIC.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020