MIPCOM: Content Television to launch Australian-Singaporean drama
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch a landmark Australian-Singaporean drama collaboration at MIPCOM, as new series Serangoon Road makes its international debut.
Created by Paul Barron and filmed in Singapore and Indonesia, this is the first original drama for HBO Asia. The series is a co-production between Australia’s ABC TV, HBO Asia, Great Western Entertainment in Western Australia and Singapore’s Infinite Studios in partnership with the Media Development Authority of Singapore, ScreenWest and EFIC.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020