Cannes, France – Reed MIDEM has announced that Mexico has been named MIPCOM 2014 Country of Honour. MIPCOM 2014 will take place in Cannes, 13-16 October 2014. The focus will feature high-level conferences, screening showcases, co-production matchmaking and Mexican-themed networking events.
The Country of Honour programme is organised in partnership with PROMEXICO, the government agency which supports Mexican exports internationally and is in charge of attracting investment in the country.
The MIPCOM 2014 Country of Honour protocol was signed in Cannes, October 10, 2013, the closing day of MIPCOM 2013, by Reed MIDEM’s Entertainment Division Director, Jerome Delhaye and PROMEXICO’s CEO, Francisco N. Gonzalez Diaz.
The focus on Mexico will launch at MIPTV 2014 (April 7-10, 2014) and will extend to MIPCOM 2014. It will showcase Mexico’s television and film production industry with the aim of providing the world’s entertainment executives with the opportunity to discover the country’s rich content offering across fiction, documentary, factual, formats, animation, digital media and all forms of kids content. In addition, presentations and discussions will highlight co-production funding incentives and location scouting throughout Mexico.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020