Justin Bieber’s “Believe” to premiere in U.S. theatres on Christmas
Directed by Jon M. Chu (GI Joe: Retaliation, Step Up 2 & 3, Justin Bieber Never Say Never), Believe features brand new interviews with Bieber and appearances from manager Scooter Braun, Usher Raymond, Rodney Jerkins, Ludacris, Mike Posner and more. The film is produced by Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, Usher Raymond, Bill O’Dowd and Garrett Grant.
On each Monday prior to Believe‘s release, Justin will celebrate Music Mondays by releasing a new song exclusively through iTunes. Recently, Bieber unveiled the smashHeartBreaker, which immediately shot to No. 1 on iTunes in over 69 countries. Following that, All That Matters shot to No. 1 in 58 countries.
“I am so excited to be involved in this movie, and so happy to be able to give back to my fans, especially during the holiday season,” Bieber exclaimed. “Jon Chu and my team have done a wonderful job creating a special moment for Beliebers worldwide and I can’t wait till Christmas day when the movie will be in theatres everywhere.”
“It’s no secret that Justin Bieber’s name drives a lot of attention,” affirms Scooter Braun. “But with Believe, we wanted him to tell his own story, truthfully and directly. The number one goal of our company is to provide global audiences with content that’s not only high-quality and forward-thinking, but also authentic.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020