Endemol to distribute Spike TV’s “10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty”
Endemol announced that it has acquired the international television distribution rights (outside of the U.S.) to Spike TV’s (8 x 60′) reality series 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty. Currently in production to premier January 2014, 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty is produced by Charlie Corwin’s Original Media (an Endemol North America Company) (Swamp People, Ink Master). Corwin, who founded Original Media and was recently named co-chairman and co-CEO of Endemol North America, will continue to serve as an executive producer, along with Mike Riley and Emmy Award-winner Jon Kroll (The Amazing Race, Big Brother).
The competition series follows nine teams comprised of lifelong Bigfoot hunters and big game hunters as they are faced with the daunting task of proving to a group of experts that Bigfoot, the hairy ape-like sasquatch, exists with irrefutable evidence. The winner will be the first team to secure proof – and win the unprecedented $10 million bounty.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020