CASBAA: Cartoon Network launches first-of-a-kind app in Asia Pacific
Hong Kong – Cartoon Network’s innovative mobile app for children taps into the new era of content consumption patterns by allowing kids to watch content and play games at the same time on their iPads. Free to download, CN Watch and Play is currently available in English and only through the App Store for iPads (Generation 2 and above), with an Android version also in development.
With a simple rotation of the iPad, kids can switch between watching content and playing games.
CN Watch and Play
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020