ASTRO wins three Stevie Awards for CSR initiatives
Kuala Lumpur – Astro has won three Stevie Awards in 2013 International Business Awards (IBA) for the following categories: Gold Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Public Service category and Silver Stevie Award and in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme of the Year – Asia, Australia and New Zealand category for Astro Kasih’s Beautiful Malaysia CSR initiative. Dato’ Rohana Rozhan, CEO Astro was recognised with a Silver Stevie Award in the Executive of the Year – Media & Entertainment category.
The Stevie Awards are created to honour and generate public recognition of the positive contributions of organisations and working people worldwide.
Dato’ Rohana Rozhan, CEO Astro
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards programme. All individuals and organisations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2013 IBAs received entries from more than 50 nations and territories.
More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020