Cannes – Nominations for the 41st International Emmy Awards have been announced by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences at a Press Conference at MIPCOM. There are 36 nominees in 9 categories.
Nominations span 19 countries: Angola, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, New Zealand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and Uruguay.
“Every year, the global television community competes for an Emmy, the most prestigious of all media awards, and we congratulate the 2013 Nominees for their outstanding programs and performances.” said Bruce L. Paisner, President & CEO of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021