Cannes – Nominations for the 41st International Emmy Awards have been announced by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences at a Press Conference at MIPCOM. There are 36 nominees in 9 categories.
Nominations span 19 countries: Angola, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, New Zealand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and Uruguay.
“Every year, the global television community competes for an Emmy, the most prestigious of all media awards, and we congratulate the 2013 Nominees for their outstanding programs and performances.” said Bruce L. Paisner, President & CEO of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 239 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020