Turner appoints VP of network for Southeast Asia Pacific
Hong Kong – Turner International Asia Pacific has announced that Karen Johnston is to take on a new position as Vice President of network for general entertainment for the Southeast Asia Pacific region, with effect from September 16, 2013.
In the role, she will define and execute current and future content and brand strategy for Turner’s general entertainment brands across the Southeast Asia Pacific region. Turner currently operates two general entertainment brands in these markets, TCM and truTV, and is pursuing opportunities to expand the portfolio.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020