The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has announced the winners of the 2012-2013 Primetime Emmy Awards for programmes and individual achievements in 26 categories.
Of HBO’s 27 wins, which include the Creative Arts wins, 11 awards went to Behind the Candelabra, the highest among programmes this year, and five went to Boardwalk Empire. CBS’s 66th Annual Tony Awards won four Creative Arts Emmys.
Netflix brought non-linear programming to the Awards with three wins for House of Cards: Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series, Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series and Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020