The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has announced the winners of the 2012-2013 Primetime Emmy Awards for programmes and individual achievements in 26 categories.
Of HBO’s 27 wins, which include the Creative Arts wins, 11 awards went to Behind the Candelabra, the highest among programmes this year, and five went to Boardwalk Empire. CBS’s 66th Annual Tony Awards won four Creative Arts Emmys.
Netflix brought non-linear programming to the Awards with three wins for House of Cards: Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series, Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series and Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 103 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020