Beijing – MTV EXIT and Chinese star Han Geng have launched Human Traffic: China, a documentary aiming to raise awareness and help prevent human trafficking in China. The documentary will be hosted by Han Geng and is also available on MTV EXIT’s website.
In addition, MTV China’s popular nightly programme TLC will be premiering exclusive clips from the documentary from October 9-11. The 36-minute documentary is in Mandarin, with English subtitles, and is available rights-free and at no cost to broadcasters.
“MTV EXIT worked closely with anti-trafficking agencies across China to document the real stories of people affected by human trafficking,” said Matt Love, Director, MTV EXIT. “Our goal is to educate young people on this critical social issue, and encourage audiences to take action if they suspect human trafficking is happening in their communities.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020