After the extraordinary success of the first two seasons of The Voice Australia, a spin-off programme has now opened auditions for the next generation of singers. The stars of this show – competing to impress their superstar coaches – will be kids from all over Australia. The coaches and host of The Voice Kids will be revealed in the coming months.
Already a global ratings smash in more than 15 countries, The Voice Kids will feature the same set with blind auditions and battles that culminate in a grand finale.
Michael Healy, Nine Network’s Director of Television, said: “The Voice has been an incredible success for Nine and we look forward to The Voice Kids shining a light on the enormous pool of undiscovered young talent this country has to offer.”
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020