Hong Kong – FOX International Channels (FIC) has unveiled Star World’s new look. The entertainment channel has been given an image upgrade to match that of its target audience – young, professional, versatile women.
First launched in 1994, Star World has grown to become one of the leading female-oriented channels across the region. Currently available in over 30 million homes across Asia and the Middle East, Star World broadcasts comedies, drama, reality and talent shows as well as live award events.
The recent makeover sees Star World mature to equal its demographic, incorporating strong visual elements to stay on-trend. The new graphic signature of the channel features bold lines to represent the channel and its audience as trail-blazers. Dots are also incorporated to represent individuality when a woman stands alone, or the strength of women when placed together. Bursts of colour and texture are worked in through the appearance of cosmetics to add depth and emphasis to the composition.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020