In addition to Singapore and Malaysia, at the new location Qvest Media is also in good proximity to such markets as Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Regarding their portfolio of services, the company will first focus on its Consulting & Development (C&D), Systems Integration (SI) and Technology Support Services (TSS) business divisions.
Noethen also sees business potential for turn-key solutions in the rental business, for example those required for major events and sports coverage. “For decades we have been among the preferred suppliers for numerous global sporting events, such as the Summer and Winter Olympic Games. We possess an extremely high level of competence for finding solutions for the technical, organisational and logistical implementation of such projects and in the mid-term we are also planning to offer these services in the region”, Noethen adds.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020