Premier League and PERFORM renew web and mobile partnership
The Premier League and digital sports media group PERFORM have announced a three-year renewal of their mobile and internet clip production partnership.
The renewal, which starts at the beginning of the 2013/ 14 season, extends the relationship between the two companies, with PERFORM producing and distributing near-live match highlights and features for the Premier League since 2007. PERFORM will ingest, edit and encode video clips of all 380 matches per season and distribute to the Premier League’s network of over 40 web and mobile licensees around the world, including NBC, Al Jazeera, Canal Plus and Fox Sports Australia.
PERFORM will continue to provide a fully-managed service for the selection, editing and production of uniform videos that include in-match clips, half-time/full-time highlights, previews and round-ups, as well as feature packages. Additionally, PERFORM will provide bespoke language versions for international Premier League licensees where required.
Furthermore, the 2013/14 season will see PERFORM offering all the Premier League licensees a white label mobile and tablet application. The app will act as a complete, enhanced, live-match second screen experience, including all match content as well as updated live data feeds, all the latest news and full social media integration.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020