Premier League and PERFORM renew web and mobile partnership
The Premier League and digital sports media group PERFORM have announced a three-year renewal of their mobile and internet clip production partnership.
The renewal, which starts at the beginning of the 2013/ 14 season, extends the relationship between the two companies, with PERFORM producing and distributing near-live match highlights and features for the Premier League since 2007. PERFORM will ingest, edit and encode video clips of all 380 matches per season and distribute to the Premier League’s network of over 40 web and mobile licensees around the world, including NBC, Al Jazeera, Canal Plus and Fox Sports Australia.
PERFORM will continue to provide a fully-managed service for the selection, editing and production of uniform videos that include in-match clips, half-time/full-time highlights, previews and round-ups, as well as feature packages. Additionally, PERFORM will provide bespoke language versions for international Premier League licensees where required.
Furthermore, the 2013/14 season will see PERFORM offering all the Premier League licensees a white label mobile and tablet application. The app will act as a complete, enhanced, live-match second screen experience, including all match content as well as updated live data feeds, all the latest news and full social media integration.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021