The Pawn Stars in Singapore
The Pawn Stars Asia Tour had father-and-son duo visit Tokyo (August 19-21) and Makati in Manila (August 21-24) before coming to Singapore. Following which, they will be travelling to Kuala Lumpur (August 27-28) and New Delhi (August 29-30).
At the trade party in Singapore on August 26, 2013, Charles Less, Head of Advertising Sales at A+E Networks Asia, described how Pawn Stars has been a high-performing title for A+E Networks’ HISTORY channel. The Harrisons’ Asia tour has them involved in both consumer as well as trade meet-and-greet sessions.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020