The agreement brokered by MP & Silva, the international media company and media partners of Arsenal Football Club, allows SKY Sport customers in New Zealand to screen all content of Arsenal TV, the international club programming block that brings delayed matches of Barclays Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Capital One games played by Arsenal. The international programming block is a three-hour weekly programme of which 90 minutes each week is delayed matches of Arsenal. Other content includes replays, highlights, interviews and behind-the-scenes.
SKY Sport has delayed coverage, as well as replays, of home and away EPL matches for Arsenal, as permitted for international club programming blocks.
Tags #Arsenal #Asian content #asian content news #asian entertainment news #asian media news #asian streaming apps #avod news #BPL #broadcaster news #Capital One #Champions League #Co-Productions #Content Distribution #content news #entertainment news #EPL #EXPN #FA Cup #format licensing #format sales #FOX #New Zealand #Premier League #SKY Sport #TVNZ
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021