Paris – MIPCOM has announced that Facebook’s Vice President, Partnerships, Dan Rose will give a keynote address on October 7, 2013 as part of MIPCOM’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series.
Each night in the U.S., between 88 and 100 million people visit Facebook and many of them are talking about TV. As more and more people turn to social media to discuss what they are watching on TV – including more than one billion monthly active users on Facebook – broadcasters and content creators are thinking more strategically about how they engage with their audiences on different platforms.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020