MIPCOM: Banijay International to launch “Mentor”
London – Banijay International is bringing a new entertainment format to MIPCOM. Mentor will have its world premiere in the biggest primetime slot on DR1, formerly home to Danish X-Factor, on August 30, 2013. Mentor is a live primetime eight-episode entertainment series, where the professional coaches risk being voted off.
Mentor was developed by Danish musician and television personality Thomas Blachman in co-operation with Nordic production company Nordisk Film TV, part of the Banijay Group. Blachman has drawn both on his own experience as a mentor and judge on previous award-winning television entertainment shows such as X-Factor and Idol.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 43 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020