Yahoo! named exclusive digital partner for the Emmys
Los Angeles, U.S. – The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced that Yahoo! will be the official digital partner for red carpet and behind-the-scenes content surrounding the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. Yahoo! is the Television Academy’s official online destination to live stream the red carpet, offering the Academy’s Backstage LIVE companion programmes, as well as exclusive streaming content after the LIVE television broadcast.
Yahoo! is also the first digital partner for the Television Academy outside of the broadcast networks, significantly expanding the Emmy Awards’ digital reach with access to Yahoo!’s 700 million users worldwide. The content will be showcased on a hub within Yahoo! TV.
“As television viewing habits evolve and people are consuming content across multiple platforms, it is imperative that the Television Academy meets the demands of the public,” said Maury McIntyre, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Vice President of Digital. “Yahoo! is the ideal digital partner with a reach unlike any other to bring the Primetime Emmy red carpet and Backstage LIVE – and all of the Academy’s year-round events – to television fans far and wide.”
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020