NGC and Singapore’s MINDEF to co-pro “Every Singaporean Son” sequel
Singapore – The second instalment of the popular made-in-Asia original production, Every Singaporean Son (ESS), will make its TV premiere on the National Geographic Channel (NGC), almost two years after its inaugural season. Named Every Singaporean Son II: The Making of an Officer (ESS II), the six-part series comes after NGC renewed its collaboration with Singapore’s Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) to produce the TV adaptation that will follow the lives of full-time National Servicemen (NSFs) as they undergo the rigours of leadership training at the Officer Cadet School (OCS).
The 21-part web-series was originally featured on the Cyberpioneer YouTube channel, drawing global audiences to Singapore-specific content. The NGC version of ESS II will be remade for TV by incorporating exclusive access to bring regional audiences behind-the-scenes and into the lives of full-time National Servicemen (NSFs) as they undergo trials, tribulations and celebrations during their 38-week journey at the famed Officer Cadet School (OCS).
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 45 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020