New co-pro pre-school series to air on CBeebies and Seven Network
Popular Australian children’s band Lah-Lah will be bringing music and fun to kids around the world following a deal between Stella Projects in Australia and Bardel Entertainment in Canada. The two companies will co-produce a pre-school series for CBeebies channels worldwide (ex UK) and The Seven Network Australia. Commissioning broadcasters in Canada are Knowledge Network and BBC Kids.
Lah-Lah’s Adventures follows the exploits of lead singer Lah-Lah and band members Buzz and Lola, Squeezy Sneezy, Tom Tom and Mister Saxophone. Combining live action with animated backdrops, the band introduces kids to an inspiring world of music and instruments of all shapes and sizes.
The series is created by created by Tina Harris, Mark Harris and Deb Ryan. Executive producers are Grahame Grassby for Stella Projects and Delna Bhesania, Frank Saperstein and Leonard Terhoch for Bardel Entertainment. Bardel Distribution has been appointed the global TV and home video distributor and Stella Licensing has been appointed as the global master licensing agent.
“We are thrilled to be partnered with Stella Projects on Lah-Lah’s Adventures, a fantastical series introducing children to the magical world of music through engaging storylines and comedy” said Delna Bhesania, CEO of Bardel.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021