MTV 81 is official media partner for Europe and U.S. J-pop/ culture events
Tokyo, Japan – MTV Japan announced that MTV 81 is the official media partner for two of the biggest global Japanese pop culture events this year, – Japan Expo 2013 and J-POP SUMMIT FESTIVAL 2013.
MTV 81 is an English-language digital destination that showcases Japanese music and pop culture to an international audience through a multi-platform of original content, latest news, exclusive interviews, live reports and music videos, selected by MTV Japan.
Japan Expo, Europe’s biggest festival for Japanese culture, which marks its 14th year, attracted more than 190,000 visitors last year.As an official media partner of Japan Expo 2013, MTV 81 will provide extensive coverage that will include exclusive features and video interviews with some of the biggest Japanese artists performing at the Expo including Una, Dempagumi.inc and Nightmare.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020