From August 27, 2013, Foxtel’s 3D channel will cease to broadcast and will be removed from the Foxtel onscreen and online TV Guides.
Foxtel will continue to show the occasional 3D Pay Per View Movie title via the On Demand service. However, due to the declining availability of 3D Sport and Documentary content, the company does not expect to be able to show these types of 3D content via On Demand once the 3D channel is closed down, they announced.
In early July 2013, BBC also announced that it would suspend 3D programming for an indefinite period due to a “lack of public appetite” for the technology.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020