From August 27, 2013, Foxtel’s 3D channel will cease to broadcast and will be removed from the Foxtel onscreen and online TV Guides.
Foxtel will continue to show the occasional 3D Pay Per View Movie title via the On Demand service. However, due to the declining availability of 3D Sport and Documentary content, the company does not expect to be able to show these types of 3D content via On Demand once the 3D channel is closed down, they announced.
In early July 2013, BBC also announced that it would suspend 3D programming for an indefinite period due to a “lack of public appetite” for the technology.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020