CNN’s New Day co-host Kate Bolduan will interview friends and family of the British royals to gain insight into the first born child of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and William, Duke of Cambridge and heir to the throne in the CNN Special, Will and Kate Plus One. As the birth approaches, Bolduan will report from England and Scotland on the journey leading up to the occasion. The one-hour special airs July 18, 2013 on CNN and airs on CNN International on July 20, 2013 with replays on July 21, 2013.
“We are extremely excited to bring viewers this unique point of entry into the lives of the British royal family,” said Bud Bultman, Director, CNN Documentary Unit. “Kate’s reporting and access combine to make for a fascinating look into this historic moment.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020