Hong Kong – CASBAA welcomed seven new Corporate Members during the first half of 2013 with Alcatel-Lucent, Televisa, Haldanes, Media Partners Asia, Movideo, Smartcast and SpaceX joining the Asia-Pacific association for multichannel TV.
“CASBAA’s newest Corporate Members highlight the diverse range of companies representing the value chain for multichannel TV in the region,” said Christopher Slaughter, CEO, CASBAA. “From satellite, legal and information services to all manners of technology, our new members truly reflect the complexity of the broadcasting market today.”
Alcatel-Lucent is an innovator in networking and communications technology, products, and services with operations throughout the world. Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., is the largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world with interests in TV production, broadcasting, distribution, DTH satellite services, as well as other entertainment-related industries. Haldanes is a Hong Kong-based law firm experienced in serving the needs of local and Asia Pacific clients. Established in 1975, partners have an extensive collective knowledge of legal practice in the region.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020