Los Angeles, U.S. – Multimedia entertainment studio Electus, an operating business of IAC, announced that it has signed a first look deal with Caracol Television. With the first look, Electus, along with its production partner Jay Weisleder, will develop, pitch and produce Caracol formats into the U.S. market. This is the first deal of its kind for Electus.
Caracol programming has adapted shows to air in various countries around the world, with great success. Their most notable telenovelas to make an international debut include Sin Tetas no Hay Paraiso, El Secretario and Nuevo Rico Nuevo Pobre. The mega hit Pablo Escobar,The Drug Lord has been one of Caracol’s most ambitious productions to date, and following this phenomenon Caracol has continued its high-level production trends with its upcoming series: Football Dreams and The Voice of Freedom.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020