ANC and Yahoo! Philippines ink news content partnership
Yahoo! Philippines country manager and country editor Kate Delos Reyes shows the features of anc.yahoo.com
The Philippines’ 24/7 ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC) and Yahoo! Philippines have joined forces to provide news content to online users in the region and Filipinos across the world. The partnership enables Yahoo! Philippines to build a strong presence on TV. The move makes ANC its top content partner, providing its network with the latest news and information culled directly from the LIVE on-air feed of the news channel.
Similarly, ANC will have its own section on Yahoo! Philippines News. It will serve as the digital hub of the news channel where users can find online articles, photos, and video clips of news reports, features and interviews aired on ANC.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020