ABC Commercial and Open Channel hold new pitching competition
ABC Commercial and Open Channel have announced a new pitching competition that will be held during the Generation Next Kids Conference at Docklands Studios on July 22-23.
All emerging producers, writers and creators are encouraged to produce a one-page concept for submission to win a $2,000 prize.
Natalie Lawley, Manager, ABC Content Sales said “We’re excited to be working with the Open Channel in supporting and nurturing new talent. The pitching competition is an opportunity for emerging practitioners to really show us what they can do. I am looking forward to seeing some really fresh and creative concepts originate from this project.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020