Independent UK producer/distributor Power has sold its latest co-production Air Force One Is Down to Sony Pictures Television’s (SPT) AXN. The sale, spanning two deals covering South Korea and India, Pakistan and Bangladesh respectively, is the latest in a spate of international sales of Air Force One Is Down that includes sales into an additional 40 territories across Asia and Australasia in pan-regional deals with STAR International Movies and Anchor Bay Entertainment.
The action mini-series (2×120’) charts the tense and potentially catastrophic events following the kidnap of the US President when the iconic Air Force One is hijacked by rogue Serbian militants. It stars Jeremy Sisto, Linda Hamilton, Rupert Graves, Jamie Thomas King and Emilie de Ravin.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020