Tokyo – The NHK morning serial drama Carnation and the historical drama series Atsuhime will be aired from mid-July in Myanmar. They will be the first NHK dramas to air on terrestrial television in Myanmar since the transition from military to civilian rule in 2011.
The telecasts are part of a project involving Japan International Broadcasting Inc. (JIB) and a commercially operated satellite broadcaster, Myanmar National TV (MNTV). The two NHK dramas will be screened on the terrestrial service that MNTV will launch from mid-July in Myanmar’s three largest cities: Yangon, the capital Naypyidaw, and Mandalay.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020