Mumbai, India – India’s Discovery Science will debut a contemporary and fresh look from July 1, 2013. Besides launching a new vibrant logo, MORPHY, Discovery Science will present a younger on-air packaging along with the launch of multiple programme series.
Announcing the refresh, Rahul Johri, Senior Vice President and General Manager – South Asia and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific said, “Discovery Science has gone beyond the imagination to explore the unknown and present the greatest discoveries, inventions and scientific breakthroughs in a relatable format. With the refreshed look and a vibrant new logo, Discovery Science begins a new journey of making science even more entertaining and popular. It will add dimension to the engaging programing by introducing ground-breaking mega series.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,308 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020