“High Flyers” returns with second season on Bloomberg TV
Bloomberg Television’s “High Flyers” will be returning with its second season line-up of Asia’s business leaders featuring Tony Fernandes, Group Chief Executive Director of Air Asia; Jimmy Choo, founder of the luxury shoemaker; Tetsuya Wakuda, celebrity chef and restaurateur; Erick Thohir, media business mogul and American sports team owner; and Mokhzani Mahathir, the Executive Vice-Chairman of oil and gas service provider Sapura Kencana and Chairman of Sepang International Circuit.
The series includes eight 30-minutes episodes and will be aired in Asia and EMEA markets. The show will be hosted by Bloomberg Television anchor Hasmin Amin.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020