“High Flyers” returns with second season on Bloomberg TV
Bloomberg Television’s “High Flyers” will be returning with its second season line-up of Asia’s business leaders featuring Tony Fernandes, Group Chief Executive Director of Air Asia; Jimmy Choo, founder of the luxury shoemaker; Tetsuya Wakuda, celebrity chef and restaurateur; Erick Thohir, media business mogul and American sports team owner; and Mokhzani Mahathir, the Executive Vice-Chairman of oil and gas service provider Sapura Kencana and Chairman of Sepang International Circuit.
The series includes eight 30-minutes episodes and will be aired in Asia and EMEA markets. The show will be hosted by Bloomberg Television anchor Hasmin Amin.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020