Hong Kong – Eurosport will broadcast its most comprehensive coverage of cycling’s most iconic race, the Tour de France. The channel is scheduling a series of exclusive and original shows before extensive LIVE action from the Grand Depart in Corsica on June 29, through to the evening finale on the Champs Elysées in Paris on July 21. A record 280 hours of HD broadcast is planned, including 87 hours LIVE.
Eurosport will broadcast Tour de France Countdown in the week leading up to the Tour commencement. The series of six programmes will feature analysis and exclusive interviews, plus a review of 2012 and preview of 2013. The channel will also broadcast The Ride, an original four-part TV programme featuring two amateur cyclists who won a competition entitled ‘Conquer the Road’, and who are being offered a chance to ride and conquer the iconic Tour de France.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020