Eurosport to broadcast LIVE Le Mans 24 Hours and other rounds of the FIA WEC
Paris – The Eurosport Group has signed a three-year agreement with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) and Le Mans Endurance Management to broadcast LIVE for next three seasons the FIA World Endurance Championship, featuring the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.
The extension of the current deal covers 2014 to 2016 and involves TV and digital rights for Le Mans 24 Hours and the other seven rounds of the FIA WEC in a total of 71 countries in Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Eurosport will broadcast every minute of the iconic 24-Hour race LIVE across channels Eurosport, Eurosport 2 and Eurosport Asia-Pacific as well as on internet and mobile on the Eurosport Player online TV service. Eurosport will also provide LIVE broadcast of the free sessions, qualifying sessions and “Le Mans 24 Minutes” magazine, the daily on-site show produced by the channel during Le Mans week.
Launched in 2012, the rising FIA Endurance World Championship includes eight rounds: 6 Hours of Silverstone, 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, Le Mans 24 Hours, 6 Hours of Sao Paulo, 6 Hours of the Circuit of the Americas, 6 Hours of Fuji, 6 Hours of Shanghai and 6 Hours of Bahrain.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020