Washington, U.S – National Geographic Channels (NGC) has announced that beginning June 14, Alec Baldwin will be the on-air host for the channel’s weekly Night of Exploration programming block. Baldwin will appear as host for Night of Exploration in the United States and globally in 171 countries and 38 languages. Baldwin’s on-camera hosting duties begin with Crossing the Ice, which follows two Australian adventurers as they attempt to become the first to tackle the perilous journey from the edge of Antarctica to the South Pole and back, completely unassisted.
Baldwin has had an award-winning career in television and movies. The award-winning actor starred on NBC’s 30 Rock, and has appeared in more than 40 films. In 2010, he served as the narrator for National Geographic Channel’s miniseries Great Migrations.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020