Volkswagen announced to be the official car for “The Apprentice Asia”
Kuala Lumpur – Volkswagen Malaysia has announced that it is the “Official Car” of AXN’s latest production, The Apprentice Asia, premiering May 22. The Apprentice Asia, filmed in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, also stars aviation tycoon Tony Fernandes, Fernandes’ advisors – Chief Executive Officer of Tune Hotels Group, Mark Lankester, and Chief Executive Officer of Expedia Asia, Kathleen Tan. Volkswagen provided three of its models – Passat, Sharan and Touareg – to support and provide mobility requirements for contestants and the show’s advisors throughout the 11 episodes.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020