TV5MONDE has announced that its three-part special Fashion! will debut with a pan-Asian premiere on July 15. The special looks back over three decades of fashion, from the carefree emergence of the star-designer of the 1980s, to the arrival on the market of the major luxury groups and the toughening-up of the fashion institution. It is set to include rare footages and exclusive interviews with fashion stalwarts such as Jean Paul Gaultier, and Japanese designers Yohji Yamamoto and Rei Kawakubo.
In addition, Fashion! will feature designers such as Christian Lacroix, Karl Lagerfeld, March Jacobs, Tom Ford, John Galliano and Alexander McQueen, as well as, shows by Yves St Laurent, Dior, Balenciaga, Christian Lacroix and Louis Vuitton.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020