Los Angeles Times reported that TLC’s hit reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is set to return on July 17 with new episodes. It adds that it was possible for the new season to include Honey Boo Boo’s mother’s, June “Mama” Shannon, wedding to her longtime beau, Sugar Bear. Us Weekly ran photos of the newly married couple after their May 5 ceremony, which had the newlyweds wearing camouflage and driving off in a yellow ATV with cans tied to the back.
According to Los Angeles Times, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is one of TLC’s biggest hits, averaging 2.3 million viewers last fall, making it on par with the channel’s other big hits, Sister Wives, Breaking Amish and Long Island Medium. Additionally, it reported that the new episodes promise features such as butter rolling, tap dancing lessons and wrestling events.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,078 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020