FremantleMedia International to develop “Lawrence of Arabia” TV series
London – FremantleMedia International has announced the development of a six hour event mini-series based on the legendary story of Lawrence of Arabia. The epic drama will be produced by renowned director and producer Roland Emmerich (Independence Day, The Patriot, 2012 and the upcoming White House Down) along with Marc Frydman and Rod Lurie. It will be written by award-winning screenwriter Clive Bradley and Rod Lurie. Biographer Michael Korda will be the official historical consultant on the project. Michael Korda and the Korda family have for a long time been associated with excellence in filmmaking in the United Kingdom and worldwide.
The production will centre on the heroic journey of the British Army officer T.E. Lawrence who became famous as “Lawrence of Arabia” owing to his unique role with Arab leaders during World War I. His story was recreated in the 1962 film of the same name, widely considered as one of the most influential films in the history of cinema.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020