MIPTV: FINAS leads over 40 Malaysian media companies to MIPTV
Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia’s National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) has joined forces with the Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Commission (SKMM) and Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) in association with the Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) and Creative Content Association of Malaysia (CCAM), to lead over 40 Malaysian media entertainment companies to MIPTV 2013 in efforts to reshape and enhance the local film and digital content industry by exposing multiple content properties to the global marketplace.
The Malaysian Government has established a Malaysian pavilion branded under a joint trade name called “Empowering Content for the World” where more than 40 Malaysian media entertainment companies comprising of TV and Film, broadcasters, animation and documentary productions studios, will participate. The companies include TV Alhijrah, LiTV Asia, Media Prima Digital, Ambang Entertainment, Vision Plus Entertainment and Worldwide Rights Corporation.
According to YM Raja Rozaimie Raja Dalnish Shah, Director General of FINAS, the current local film and television market is growing rapidly, thanks to the active support from the Malaysian Government, namely FINAS, MDeC and SKMM rolling out various finanicial incentive programmes and grants benefitting many local and foreign film and television content companies in Malaysia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020